Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Cambodia 2014

Last November, Josh and I took our first BIG adventure together.  Cambodia.  3 flights and 24 hours later found us halfway around the world in sweltering heat.  We should have been grateful, given that we had just left behind an unusually cold November, but what can I say.  We are two flat faced dogs, that deal poorly with sunny humidity.  Despite the heat, it was a fantastic trip, the perfect amount of culture, amusement, beach and relaxation.  I fell in love with the warmth of the people, even when language divides us and the casual way of life.  Now back in double digit negatives, I want to share my experiences, and reminisce.  I could hardly whittle down the 2,000 plus photos we took, so I am sharing by theme.  































No comments:

Post a Comment