Thursday, April 19, 2012

Weekend Fun: At Art Crank

Last Saturday me and every other biking enthusiast in Minneapolis gathered for the opening night of the 6th annual Art Crank  show.  This year it was held at Traffic Zone Center for Visual Art and has been one of the best venues thus far.  Having attended 4 out of the last 6 shows I am so happy to see how it has grown in attendance every year.  It is obvious that the art supports the cycling community and the community supports the art.  I had a lot of favorite prints this year which got me thinking about working up something of my own for next year.... If you missed opening night, don't fret, posters will be on exhibit at One on One Bikes until May, 12th.
 One of the best show upgrades over last year was the food trucks lined up along the street.  I finally got to check out Hola Arepa!

No comments:

Post a Comment