Monday, April 18, 2011

Weekend Fun

I happened to be lucky enough to go home to Chicago for the second weekend in a row, but this time for work.  After spending the weekend in the suburbs of Chicago, I took the train downtown Monday morning to meet up with my colleagues.  We stayed at Hotel Monaco.  I would never, personally, spend as much money as we did on a hotel, but I have to admit it is nice to have a night in luxury.
While waiting I wandered over to Inteligentsia for a quick Cappuccino.  Serious coffee drinkers swarm here for their daily brew and for good reason.  These people don't mess around and it ain't no Starbucks.
Finally, I can never resist another photo of the bean in Millenium Park. If you go at 7AM you will have the place to yourself, a nice reprieve from the usual crowds.


No comments:

Post a Comment