Sunday, July 3, 2011

Off the loom and off to Sweden

 How appropriate that I would happen to be finishing up my Scandinavian bread towels, pattern  courtesy of “Favorite Scandinavian Projects to Weave”,  the same week that I booked a trip to Sweden?  It has been much too long since my travel buddy, Melisa, and I have taken a trip together. 


I’ve known Melisa since 2004.  We met in Florence as foreign exchange students. Thus far we have been to ItalySicilyGermanyMoroccoIndiaGreece,  BelizeGuatemala, and New York together.  A wanderlust travel bug like me I was almost certain we would be hard pressed to find a destination that would be new to both of us. As it turned out Sweden seemed to be the only Northern European country that she hasn't traveled to and thanks to my relatively new weaving hobby I too am anxious to check it out.

I look forward to good eats, good conversations and good memories with my good friend.  I know, no matter where we are, we are guaranteed a good time.

 Santorini, Greece 2006
 The Palio in Sienna, Italia 2006
India 2006
India 2006

No comments:

Post a Comment