Sunday, March 13, 2011

Baby, it's cold in here

My condo lost heat on Friday and the boiler can't get fixed until Tuesday, due to rare parts.  My mom happened to be up for the weekend and we have been braving the dropping temperatures together.

Last night I went to bed with my winter hat and scarf on.  My mom came into the room and asked disapprovingly, "Are you really going to bed with your hat on"  I adamantly replied, "Yes", because it really is that cold.  And to my surprise she exclaimed, "I am going to wear my coat!" as she climbed under the covers.

This indoor cold spell prompted me to pull out yet another unfinished, yet totally appropriate given the situation, project.  Felted clogs.  I love the Fiber Trends felted clog pattern.  I have made these many times as gifts and they are always warm and cozy...exactly what I needed.





No comments:

Post a Comment